Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ask and you shall receive...

Since completing my yoga training with Peggy Cappy, I have been volunteering my yoga practice at a local senior center. I've been fortunate to have found a really nice location with wonderful students who come to class on a regular basis. The only problem for me is that it is quite a distance from home. And, this year with skyrocketing gas prices, I considered dropping this class and looking for something a little closer. But, then I thought I would approach the council on aging about being reimbursed for my gas costs. I just asked. And, lo and behold, they have a "friends" group who graciously offered to reimburse me.

The universe provides. I have heard this before...but now was witness to it first-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment