Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Yoga Thoughts...

  • I need to fit short yoga practices in throughout my day.
  • And keeping a yoga journal would help.
  • Yoga postures definitely do a lot to relieve stress.
  • As does massage.
  • And add meditation here, too.
  • But relaxing my mind is a real challenge for me.
  • The library has a variety of yoga books, tapes, DVD's.
  • And, I'm building my own mini yoga library.
  • Yoga Mind & Body: Ali MacGraw is still one of the best tapes, though.
  • The "pretty room" is where I practice yoga at home.
  • It's not fancy but there's a sense of serenity there for me.
  • Honor your body - love that phrase!
  • Another one - It's a practice; not a perfect!
  • And, how about downward dog being called the Mother Superior of all poses?

No comments:

Post a Comment