Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let there be Light!

During yoga teacher training, Peggy and Karen scattered index cards in the center of the room. We were told to select a card, keep it face down until everyone had a card, and then together, we would turn the card over. Each card had one word on it and we then had to use that word as often as we could during that day. On two out of four days, my word was light. Now, what could be the meaning of that, I asked? But, here it is several weeks later and I find myself seeing light everywhere. There's moonlight, sunlight, daylight, and I've been told to lighten up and I'd be sure to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Here's an affirmation, though, that makes great use of the word:

"The light within me is healing my entire body." Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment