Sunday, August 22, 2010

Easy Yoga for Arthritis


I recently renewed my membership with WGBH (our Public Broadcasting System station) and as a bonus, received this wonderful DVD called Easy Yoga for Arthritis. This is Peggy Cappy's most recent DVD and I have to say I think it's far and away her best! She includes some wonderful warm-ups that not only would be helpful for people with arthritis but would also benefit those who would be looking to maintain more flexibility, particularly in their hands and feet. Her instructions are clear and she has a beautifully modulated voice - which I really enjoyed listening to during the relaxation and meditation sections.


This DVD is currently offered exclusively as a pledge gift through public broadcasting stations nationwide. It's expected to be available from Peggy Cappy's website early November. Keep an eye out for it. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment